RCI Custom Products
Customer Service/Sales Representative (CSR)
The CSR is charged with the handling of our company’s most valuable asset – our customers. All CSR’s have the responsibility of welcoming each caller and potential customer to our business and helping them through the process of obtaining quotes and placing orders, as well as providing quality customer service after the sale. A thorough knowledge of the company’s product line and services as well as the physical and mechanical capabilities of our shop is essential. The ability to quickly trouble shoot and problem solve in an effective and efficient manner with minimum supervision is a necessity. Resolution of problems including delivery, shipping and damage, product quality concerns, as well as all other issues associated with any customer order are the direct responsibility of the Customer Service Representative.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving and research capabilities
- Good computer skills, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Act, as well as “company sales and accounting software”.
- Bi Lingual ability (Spanish) a plus.
- Telephone Responsibilities
- Field and direct all calls regarding RFQ, sales, literature requests, customer service issues. Refer as necessary.
- Order Entry of all sales derived from quotes, PanelBuilder or unsolicited P.O.s
- Key in order based on quote or P.O.
- File and Attach appropriate shop drawings for fabrication
- Create and attach parts list
- Create work ticket showing budgeted hours and costs
- Process Pick Tickets per shop requests
- Order Tracking
- Customer Service
- Process and log all MRA’s
- Process and log all re-works
- Process and log all cancellations
- Track on time and delayed shipments
- Resolve any and all customer problems
- Accept and forward all requests for literature
- Product Knowledge
- Acquire and maintain thorough knowledge of RCI product lines
- Acquire and maintain thorough knowledge of RCI shop capabilities
- Acquire and maintain thorough knowledge of required connectors
- Any and all other duties as assigned by management.
Please call for information or email us at email@example.com